LOW-SKILL IMMIGRATION POLICY (LSIP) DATASET V2
- For the entire dataset, cite all of the following works:
a) Peters, Margaret E. 2015. "Open Trade, Closed Borders: Immigration in the Era of Globalization." World Politics, 67(1), 114–154.
b) Shin, Adrian J. 2017. "Tyrants and Migrants: Authoritarian Immigration Policy." Comparative Political Studies. 50(1): 14–40.
c) Shin, Adrian J. 2019. "Primary Resources, Secondary Labor: Natural Resources and Immigration Policy." International Studies Quarterly, 63(4): 805–818.
- For Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Chile, Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Venezuela, cite (b) and (c).
- For the coding rules, see the Peters Codebook.
- For factor analysis information, see the Online Appendices of (c).
- Country-specific notes will be made available soon.